Sep 29, 2008

Cuz, ya know... shift happens.

... And I guess I like playing with it when it does. :)

}} Go visit Phaelia to see what I'm talking about. {{

I'm not really the type of person to ask for everyone to vote for me, but I encourage you to put in your vote for whichever new shirt you prefer. There are some great designs in the running.

Ah, and if the naked man-flesh isn't to your taste, I was going to create a naked-girlelf version for the boys if my shirt wins. So, y'know... just keep that in mind. We're not gender-biased here at POC! Much.

:9 Purple man...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your design, Rhoelyn! You've got my vote.

Khol Drake said...

I'll totally vote for you, but you better deliver with the purple woman :D

Rhoelyn said...

Aleathea, Khol,

Thanks for both your support! I know comic strip shirts aren't trendy, right now, but when I heard the guild name, I just had to do it. The t-shirt was just an excuse to make the little comic. ;)

Khol, I will definitely deliver. *pinky swear*

Yours,
~Rhoe

Khol Drake said...

I'd like to point out that I voted for your design not because I was promised naked purple night elf women, but because your design really was the best of the lot. You really are quite the good artist. :)